Need a thought gift for Christmas? Here is a simple idea that has swept across Pinterest faster than Santa’s reindeer.
These little candy sleighs are easy to make and are guaranteed to leave a smile on your recipients face. My MIL and I threw these together in under 10 minutes!
Here is what you need (per sleigh)
- 2 Candy Canes
- 1 Kit Kat
- 8 Small Pieces of Hershey’s Mini Chocolates
- Ribbon (one color is fine but I used green and red)
- Flip the Kit Kat upside down and tape the two candy canes underneath, Make sure the curved part of the candy cane is facing you.
- Once secure, flip the Kit Kat and make a pyramid out of the mini chocolates. Place 3 then 2 then 1. Secure them with tape lengthwise.
- Next place one mini chocolate on each side of the pyramid and secure tape over the top of the sleigh.
- Secure all of the chocolates by wrapping the sleigh with ribbon from top to bottom and side to side. Curl the ribbon to give it a finished look.
My little cousins LOVED their sleighs and quickly gobbled up this sweet treat after admiring them.